3.26.2009

a few more

The day Emma got her new "baby", named "corn". She has had a few replacements since this initial meeting (as "corn" tends to get eaten), and has loved them all equally.

If only we could paste this kid on a box. Wouldn't you buy this kitchen?

She is a very happy little girl.

And I am a happy mama. This is my "major award". I registered on an on-line website, and lo and behold, I WON! Woo hoo! The next time I go to the beach to soak up the sun and peer at cameras over my sunglasses, I will definitely take this awesome beach towel with me.

My major award. Lots of cereal and a kicking towel.

Mmm...I love Special K. It is great. I start my day with Special K, and I feel great. And, studies have shown that women who eat two meals of Special K (and a healthy dinner) lose weight. ;)

No comments: