4.23.2009

I'm here, just busy

Trying to get two small children to do anything that resembles posing fora picture is a challenge, to say the least. On this particular day, the children were accidentally dressed in matching outfits. Now, what mother doesn't think that's cute? So of course I tried to get them to "be cute". No dice. Emma was too interested in her corn to sit still, and Owen wasn't particularly happy with the entire affair. But, life is real, so this is what it really looks like.

The winter was long this year, maybe it will be every year! We did thumb our noses at Mother Nature on occasion, and ventured out long enough to realize that it really was a bit cold to be outside.

The O-dawg loves his feet. He loves having them bare so he can examine them and taste them. I don't think that my body could ever do this. Well, maybe at one time, but it rebelled at least a good quarter of a century ago, and now I would be embarrassed to say how close (or far) I can come to my toes.

Come on, you don't stretch either.

Emma's gracious grandmother (I should say one of them) shared her keyboard with her for her birthday. We think that little Emma is musical, so Nana got a chance to share her love of music. It was a joy to watch, I took a ton of pictures. Emma graduated from banging on as many keys as possible to pressing them one or two or several at a time quickly. Of course, I think that music is in her blood, but of course I am biased. A few days ago she turned the keyboard on, began to play and sang "Jesus Loves Me".

You can call me anytime during the day Oprah, we would love to come on the show.


Cute post-bath baby.

No comments: