4.10.2008

loving...


Tea time! I have been wanting to try loose tea for a long time, but never ventured out and did. I got a fun package in the mail, complete with everything I would need to have loose tea! I got vanilla mint and apricot. It has been really fun to try, and it's fun to make. I had to get the hang of it though. A couple of times I put in too much tea, and the water wasn't able to circulate through the silver thing that holds it, so it didn't work. But now I am doing better. It's really yummy. The birthday packager rocks. :)



Two nights ago my fabulous husband walked in after work with beautiful flowers! How wonderful is that? They are gorgeous lilies that smell wonderful, they are so fragrant that I can smell them upstairs! It is such a fun treat to get flowers for no real reason. It was definitely a good evening.

No comments: