8.29.2008

puppy

Yesterday, while at the store in the cereal isle, Emma points over and exclaims, "puppy!". I said, no no, there's no puppy. Silly girl. But wait...she was pointing at the tiger. You know the one. She was really excited about it. I think that there is a tiger on more than one kind now too. It seems a little early for them to be hooking my baby, but the marketing seems to be beginning it's magic. Oh boy.

I feel kind of crummy this week, just the last few days I guess. I'm trying to visualize my body getting ready for labor, but it isn't always helpful. Last night I had a moment of terror when I realized that if a person needs Midol, then what the heck is this going to be like?????????

Then I fell asleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, the curse of God upon your gender is no picnic.

Well, off to work...

jw