11.03.2008

cousin play time

On Saturday, my husband's cousin (who is actually a double cousin, which I think is cool) came over with his wife and their two children. I don't know if the girls knew what to think of each other at first. They were each a little shy. But, after loading them up with pizza, and turning on some great toddler tunes, they decided this was fun. Claire hadn't quite made up her mind about dancing, but Emma went over to her and took her hand and coaxed her to the "dance floor". And they had a ball! Claire informed me that she was friends with Emma, but made sure to say that she was friends with her brother, Fisher, also. The girls are about 8 months apart, and they live only an hour away! So, I think we are all pretty excited that they can be good friends as they grow up.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nina said...

You must have had nice parents. I never got call waiting or even a phone for that matter...I couldn't be trusted. :)