6.06.2008

dot dot dot

Yea for Fridays!

My doctor's office called, and gave me the results of blood work. I have slightly low iron, so no wonder I am tired so much. So I need to get more vitamin C, and obviously more iron. I feel like I eat a lot of iron, but you need twice as much when you're pregnant, so I guess I don't get quite enough.

Jess sold his weight set last night. It has been for sale for a while, and we were getting kind of frustrated. But, someone called two nights ago and said he would be here yesterday, and he actually came. So that's good.

I got a double stroller this week. Did I already say that? It is big, but doable.

I'm trying to muster up the energy to go to the gym. It's only 1:30, and if we don't do something we'll both go crazy.

Come on energy..come on

No comments: