3.14.2008

Friday~

I am supposed to be doing homework. I am thinking about my answer. ;)

Today I took the van to get new tires and an alignment. It took a long time, but it was really worth it. I have never had a such a drastic different in the way a vehicle drives. They showed me a diagram of the tires before the alignment, and they were all going in different directions, so no wonder it drove so bad. I think the mileage should improve some also, so all in all a good day, if you don't mind dropping a chunk of change at Tires Plus. But these things need to be done, and we shouldn't have to put tires on either vehicle for a long time. I walked around Target to pass the time. I only had the stroller, so couldn't get everything I wanted. I actually had to put a canister set down, and few minutes later I saw an employee picking it up to return to it's correct spot. I was kind of embarrassed. But Emma was walking behind the stroller and they belonged on the other side of the store. Sorry Target employee, I'll do better next time.

No comments: