3.17.2008

I never know what to title these...

Today is Monday. I didn't move very quickly in the morning. Emma woke up at six, so we tag teamed, Jess changed her diaper and I got a bottle. She never really went back to sleep. So that felt early to me. Let's be real people, that was early for me.



We got a car seat over the weekend and installed it last night. It never goes as fast as I think it will. But, we did it! And we don't have to mess with it for 15 more pounds.



Emma ate really well today, so I am excited. There are days when she eats bread, popcorn, cheese, and that may be it. But she had oatmeal, yogurt, over half an orange, pear, peas, chicken, and bread. Oh, and cheese. So I feel like we achieved something.



I went to the gym and walked. My two favorite ladies in the babysitting room are leaving, so I am sad about that. It's so hard to leave your kids somewhere, and when they can't talk and tell you that the lady sat me down and didn't pay any attention to me, you wonder if the lady just sat her down and didn't pay any attention to her. But in most cases it's fine.


I am on a smoothie kick the last few days. I don't remember what I used the blender for when I got it out a few weeks ago, but I have used it several times in the last few days. I went to Sonic last week, and thought that I should try to make a smoothie at home. So I did, and they are really good, just as good as the Sonic one, if not better. Tonight I was decadent and put a scoop of ice cream in, and it was delicious. Mmmm. But the others have been yogurt, a banana, ice and a little milk if needed. Walla. Smoothie extraordinaire.




No comments: